Simulate Smishing Attacks
“Smishing” or “SMS phishing” refers to the use cell phone text messages to scam the recipient. Smishing attacks typically invite the user to click a link, call a phone number, or contact an email address provided by the attacker via SMS message.
Security Risks and Implications
- The attacker will often impersonate a legitimate institution like a bank or a branch of government.
- An attacker in the possession of a list of phone numbers of the employees of a company, may use this data to perform a targeted attack to trick your co-workers into logging in to a fake corporate website. Having harvested a valid set of corporate credentials the attacker would then have an entry point to further compromising the corporate network.
Benefits of our solution
- Yes with Phishmanager you can launch simulated Smishing campaigns against your employees on their corporate mobile phones.
- We can offer this together with phishing or as a separate Smishing-only solution.
- On-demand Security awareness training to educate employees on how to detect smishing and reduce risk.
- We have a large library of smishing scenario’s in different languages, ready to use.
- Reduce the chance of your company becoming a victim of Smishing.